Sign in to follow this  
ArchConstruct

Movement Bug

Posted (edited)

Hello, Just started the server today, everything works good but one major problem.

When you charc comes to a dead stop, if you take 7-8 steps at any direction, your charc will randomly re-appear to the same location where you once started moving.

So lets say your in a town, and you move your charc outside of a particular town, soon as you stop moving, your charc will go all the way back to the town.

Server issue??? I am on win 10, RS2 version.

Ran comp as win 7, win 8, win vista sp2, no go.

Help needed, thanks. And also, different topic here, sorry about that. Is there a way to run this higher then 2046x1536 cause I can't, no matter what I do.

Just to let you all know, JustAc server doesn't do this but I am not looking for tremendous drop rate and exp, I am looking close to the original as possible and this is why I choose this one.

Edited by ArchConstruct

8 hours ago, ArchConstruct said:

Hello, Just started the server today, everything works good but one major problem.

When you charc comes to a dead stop, if you take 7-8 steps at any direction, your charc will randomly re-appear to the same location where you once started moving.

So lets say your in a town, and you move your charc outside of a particular town, soon as you stop moving, your charc will go all the way back to the town.

Server issue??? I am on win 10, RS2 version.

Ran comp as win 7, win 8, win vista sp2, no go.

Help needed, thanks. And also, different topic here, sorry about that. Is there a way to run this higher then 2046x1536 cause I can't, no matter what I do.

Just to let you all know, JustAc server doesn't do this but I am not looking for tremendous drop rate and exp, I am looking close to the original as possible and this is why I choose this one.

you can't move with w.a.s.d. keys. You have to use mouse