Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
momosin1008

What unique accessories should I equip to become stronger?

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, momosin1008 said:

I have a question for veteran players. It is elem of Lv99.

What unique accessories should I equip to become stronger?

Rocky rings ftw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Excellent gadius rings for tanking.
Execellent ohkeros, intel shutas for damage. 

Regarding neck probably intel luke/ intel shocker.

Edited by Tworazors
  • Like Copy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tworazors said:

Excellent gadius rings for tanking.
Execellent ohkeros, intel shutas for damage. 

Regarding neck probably intel luke/ intel shocker.

Quit helping the noobies lol 

Keep checking for news of scion update, surprise surprise.... nada

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ryis said:

Quit helping the noobies lol 

Keep checking for news of scion update, surprise surprise.... nada

Don't hate.. 2022 is closer everyday so we can fail as scions 

  • Like Copy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Trebor said:

Don't hate.. 2022 is closer everyday so we can fail as scions 

Idk if I'll be back when scions "appear", just really want to see if they do "appear"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2019 at 7:51 PM, ryis said:

Idk if I'll be back when scions "appear", just really want to see if they do "appear"

who the hell need you fat murican

  • Like 1
  • Like Copy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Imjustnoob said:

who the hell need you fat murican

No one, duh.... How's alcadia? I bet the discord is boring now haha. See you in 2020 when scion come

Edited by ryis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2019 at 9:03 PM, ryis said:

No one, duh.... How's alcadia? I bet the discord is boring now haha. See you in 2020 when scion come

Im not playing for like 4-5 months either :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Imjustnoob said:

Im not playing for like 4-5 months either :D

I'm gonna try that "world of chantra" server. lvl140 sounds cool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...